My World Without Smoking
Every woman has her own reasons for smoking. Every woman can find her own way of quitting and staying smoke-free— in her own time.
Visualizations can be a way to remind yourself of all your reasons for deciding to quit smoking, act as a distraction when you have a craving, be a break from the busy-ness of daily life, and help keep you on your path.
Find a quiet place to sit down. Close your eyes, take a deep breath in and out, and step into...
My world without smoking. What a crazy idea. Or so it seemed...
They say a journey begins with a single step. What was my first step on this journey? I can’t remember the hour or the day exactly, but I remember when something inside me shifted and said "This is the path you now need to take. A world without smoking is possible."
Every day I move a step closer to this new world. It’s something that is both far away and something that I create every moment of every day. With every breath, I get closer to living in a world without smoking.
In a world without smoking:
- I don’t have to organize my day around needing to smoke.
- I have more choices about how I spend my money.
- My body reminds me all the time of how much easier it is to breathe and move.
- It’s easier to make healthier decisions for myself in terms of exercise and eating.
- My kids are smoke-free too.
- I help to make the world a greener place.
- I am part of a group of women who are changing the world for the better everyday.
In my world without smoking, I can relax a little more than I could before. I can find a little more space to be me. I can just take the time to breathe and catch my breath.